The Call for Abstracts closes on December 1st, 2019. Please follow the guidelines below to submit your abstracts for Oral Presentations and Student Poster Competition:
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format, and must be created by the author (co-authors are allowed).
- 500 word minimum; 1000 word maximum; 2 page maximum – inclusive of text, graphics, and references.
- Please include at the top of the abstract the name of the principal author, the institute or affiliation the paper represents, and the title of the paper.
- The originally-submitted abstract cannot be used as a substitute for the conference paper. Please note that abstract PDFs do not need to be converted through the IEEE Xplore PDF eXpress service.
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to prepare and submit the conference paper (4 to 10 pages) for conference proceedings at the conference (additional instructions will be given at that time).
- Note: If your abstract is selected for presentation, the final paper must be formatted to U.S. letter size (8.5 by 11 inches). To assist in the preparation of the paper, style templates for MS-Word and LaTeX manuscripts can be downloaded directly from the IEEE website. The Word templates are designed for recent versions of Microsoft Word. When opening a Word template, if you receive an alert that the template was created by a newer version of Word, then follow the prompts to download and install the Word converter. Failure to do so may result in an inability to save your manuscript.